Latest Post


    Terimakasih Telah Berkunjung

    Live For Today

    THERE'S NO WRITTEN GUARANTEE
    And things that happened yesterday
    Belong to history
    I can’t predict the future
    I cannot change the past
    I have just this present moment
    I must treat is as my last.

    I must use this moment wisely
    For soon it will pass away
    And be lost to me forever
    As part of yesterday


    I MUST EXERCISE COMPASSION

    Help the fallen to their feet
    Be a friend to the friendless
    Make empty life complete


    I MUST MAKE THIS MOMENT PRECIOUS
    For it will not come again
    And I can never be content
    With things that might have been
    Kind words I fail to say this day
    May ever be unsaid
    For I know not how short may be
    The path that lies ahead


    THE UNKINDEST THING I DO TODAY
    May never be undone
    And friendship that I fail to win
    May nevermore be won
    I may not have another chance
    On bended knees to pray
    And thank God with humble heart
    For giving me this day


    I MAY NEVER SEE TOMORROW
    But this moment is my own
    Its mine to use or cast aside
    The choice is mine alone
    I have this precious moment
    In the sunlight of today
    Where the dawning of tomorrow
    Meets the dusk of yesterday.

      
    Live For Today, By Margo L Daniel, 1997

    0 komentar:

    Post a Comment