Latest Post


    Terimakasih Telah Berkunjung

    Menghilangkan Tulisan "Showing Posts With Label"

    Langkahnya:
    Ganti/replace script berikut 
    <b:includable id='status-message'>
    <b:if cond='data:navMessage'>
    <div class='status-msg-wrap'>
    <div class='status-msg-body'>
    <data:navMessage/>
    </div>
    <div class='status-msg-border'>
    <div class='status-msg-bg'>
    <div class='status-msg-hidden'><data:navMessage/></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div style='clear: both;'/>
    </b:if>
    </b:includable>
    dengan:

    <b:includable id='status-message'>
    <b:if cond='data:navMessage'>
    <div>
    </div>
    <div style='clear: both;'/>
    </b:if>
    </b:includable>
     Jangan lupa disimpan. Selesai.

    4 comments:

    1. Nice weblog here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast!
      What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link for your host?
      I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

      Here is my webpage; Chromium picolinate and it is role for gynecomastia

      ReplyDelete
    2. Usually I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

      Also visit my website Chestfatburner.Com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I need to to thank you for this great read!!
      I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

      my web page - chestfatburner.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
      if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      My site ... Steroid drugs result in Person Breast

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment